6.01.2009

I'd like to explain

"A Sea Change,"

It's a term coined by William Shakespeare in his play, The Tempest.
A Sea Change is a radical, and somewhat mystical, revolution. I have the excerpt under the title,but here it is again:

ARIEL [sings]:
Full fathom five thy father lies;
Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes:
Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.
Sea-nymphs hourly ring his knell


The reason behind this name choice is simply that - I am counting on a strange and revolutionary change. Whether it be from me, or someone totally different is inconsequential.

All I want to do is inspire, inform, create and transform.

I have high hopes for what's to come, and this blog is an exploitation of anything that stands in between me and that hope.

I aim for controversy.


I am Lion; Hear me roar.

1 comment: